Sunday, August 17, 2014

..it must be True Love.

In some particular circumstances, hearing "True Love"  by Pink somehow "poked" me *sigh*

So I quote the lyrics:

"Sometimes I hate every single stupid word you say
Sometimes I wanna slap you in your whole face
There's no one quite like you
You push all my buttons down
I know life would suck without you

At the same time, I wanna hug you
I wanna wrap my hands around your neck
You (was) an asshole but I love you
And you make me so mad I ask myself
Why I'm still here, or where could I go
You're the only love I've ever known
But I hate you, I really hate you,
So much, I think it must be.... True love,
No one else can break my heart like you.."

You know it's true love when.. Your hatred is always defeated by your affection towards him.
You know it's true love when.. You couldn't do anything to hurt him, even if you could.
When you have to buried all your sadness and frustration deep down, so it will not give him a burden. 
..even if it makes your heart, literally hurt.

It never been an easy situation for me. 
But yet.. I choose to be in it. I choose to be with you.
Therefore I need you to  hold my hands, like you always do along the way.
I need you to keep remind me why we're here, what we've been thru for I maybe not that smart and keeps forgetting enormous effort that you've done just to get here.
We surely can't erase what's already been said or done, but together we can string a whole new story with a whole new way & perspective.
Even if there will be a time when I become wondering how we ever came to be... But I know for sure, without you I'm incomplete

No comments:

Post a Comment