Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Untold Story When Resi Khresna Met The Greek's Immortal

Was Posted on June 29, 2013

-- This is a story when one of Greek's Immortal decided to come down to Earth and incidentally met Resi Khrisna on his visit to the land of Java :) --

Do you believe in myth? Well, As a Javanese, I do.. Or at least I respect the existence of myth, which was established many centuries ago, where generally it related to the story about Gods, supernatural heroes and half-humans.

In Java there are hundreds.. Or maybe thousands of myth.
We have Nyi Roro Kidul, the arbiter of south coast beach in Yogyakarta;
Dewi Sri, the Goddess of rice that symbolizing fertility on the land of Java (and Bali);
Roro Mendut, which tells about the journey of a beautiful woman who lived during the era of Sultan Agung;
Loro Jonggrang, story about love affair of a warrior prince and princess who was cursed.

Humm.. I could just go on and on and on telling you about Javanese myth; But this time, I'm going to tell you the myth of my own. The story of T******S..

T******S comes from other parts of the world, where it has rich history and culture.
T******S' skin shines like the Sun that infiltrates your bedroom's window in the morning. His lips so soft and sweet, it remind me of vanilla ice cream.
When you're next to him, you can smell the clean and fresh scent from his body.. And surprisingly the fragrant automatically attached to yours until the day after.
But part of him that fascinated me the most was his eyes. They're not just brown, but also radiates warmth.
They're so deep and hypnotizing.. I guess that's the reason why I could not stay long look into his eyes. Maybe it's because I'm afraid that I might fall into his gaze and trap forever in it.

It began on a nite that was planned days before.. It's been a while since me and my colleague not having a girls nite out. We went to club located in Plaza Senayan. The club has 2 stories, the 1st one is more progressive music and the 2nd is more RnB. Since the 2nd floor is too crowded, we decided to go downstairs.

When we want to exchange our drink coupon at the bar, which my friend accidentally lost it, suddenly there was this foreign guy.. Come to us and politely introduce himself. Then he took us to his friend that sat on the bar.

Although he's cute and sweet and all that.. To be honest, at the beginning, I was not very keen on him. Not being racist or anything like that, but I rarely had a conversation with foreigner in the club.. Plus, basically I'm typically not easily open to others.. even with local guy. But strangely, not until a half-hour conversation, I found out that me & T******S can get along so well.

I asked the meaning of his name in Greek, He answered T******S means "Immortal".
Well I guess, that explains why I can feel very comfortable around him.. Maybe he used one of his Immortal super power to mesmerize me. And he did it :)

It's surprisingly funny when 2 people from different part of the world can comfortably talk about so many topics within hours.. We even talk a bit about religion and family.. FYI, in the CLUB.
If u had this kinda experience before and consider me "lame" 'cause I just had this kinda thing.. Well, I guess you're right.. You can call me a first-timer :)

Long story short, the nite was amazing. Four of us was laughing, dancing, hugged each other tightly 'till the morning come and sadly we have to say goodbye. It was an unforgettable moment, especially for me as a first-timer. LOL.
It was a pleasure to meet and be a part of the Immortal's Greek journey, indeed :)

And for me.. As a person who usually thinks a lot about so many things before making an action.. This experience opened my eyes about the wonders of how conscience (slash: heart) can fused two strangers from two different cultures, into one.. Even for a nite. It was amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment